Input - a singular component that enables users to type any alphanumeric info, URL or file. Can be edited by the next properties:
- to be sticked (to the left or the right);
- color and meaning of button (status);
- type (text, password, email, file, number);
- state (active or inactive);
- size (from small to large), shape (round, semi-round, rectangle),
- full width (yes or no), a placeholder (yes or no),
- space (add extra spacing above, under, from left/ride side from the component).
- placeholder - a text that will be shown in the input while it’s empty.